Aquatics Swim Instructor
YMCA of Greater Tulsa
The following position is currently available:
POSITION NAME: Aquatics- Swim Instructor
LOCATION: Owasso Family YMCA
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Provides direct leadership, instruction and motivation for students in swimming lessons. To perform the job successfully, an individual must create a learning environment. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Minimum age 16
- Promote swimming as a lifetime sport for all ages
- Conduct classes in such a way that each lesson helps to develop the individual physically, mentally and spiritually
- Each lesson shall consist of a combination of the five components of YMCA Swim Lessons: personal safety, stroke development, water sports and games, personal growth and rescue.
- Must be able to demonstrate swim instructor skills in accordance with YMCA standards.
- CPR for Professional Rescuer, AED, and O2
- Current Standard First Aid Certification
POSITION POSTED: December 30, 2021
STATUS: Part-time- Hourly
STARTING SALARY: $10-15.00
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SUBMIT APPLICATION/RESUME TO:
www.ymcatulsa.org/careers Job Title: Aquatics- Swim Instructor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Owasso YMCA, 8300 N. Owasso Expy, Owasso, Oklahoma, United States of America