NON-CDL DRIVER CHEFZONE
* Starting at $17.00/hr
Position Summary Description:
Drives refrigerated truck over established route to deliver grocery products into customer establishments. Responsible for collecting payments from customers, order discrepancy reporting, customer complaint resolution, and daily truck inspection and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates delivery vehicles to deliver food items, beverages, paper products, and cleaning supplies to customer’s place of business.
- Unloads products from delivery vehicles using a pallet truck, cart, or hand truck, and places stock on customer’s shelves or racks.
- Preserves product quality and minimizes damages during delivery.
- Collects checks from customers and records transactions on customer receipt and delivery records.
- Writes and reports any damages or discrepancies in orders delivered.
- Collects or picks up empty containers, pallets or rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Performs daily inspection of truck and general maintenance, including fueling and cleaning.
- Adheres to all Federal and State driver guidelines.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience
- Two years of delivery route experience, and possess familiarity with local roadways and townships within the route area.
- One year experience of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in food service.
- Must possess a valid Type 3 Driver’s License.
- Must possess a valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate (PUC Card).
- Must possess a clean traffic abstract.
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC.
- Must be able to successfully complete in-house forklift certification test.
- Must be able to read road signs, building numbers, and maps.
- Must be 19 years or older.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Function Safety-sensitive
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2888 Ualena St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA