*Starting at $17.00/hour
Position Summary Description:
Responsible for planning the daily warehouse receiving schedule. Coordinates delivery appointments and manages inbound shipments from the mainland. Responsible for entering all data into Y. Hata’s inventory and warehouse systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with vendors to schedule daily delivery appointments.
- Verifies correct physical counts on purchase orders against packing lists and/or delivery receipts.
- Partners with Y. Hata purchasing to determine shipment priority or receiving urgency.
- Enters data in BFC (warehouse management system) and PE (inventory system).
- Prepares daily receiving reports.
- Performs daily performance log for warehouse workers.
- Coordinates and tracks all inbound containers to ensure timely delivery of product and to prevent detention charges from the carrier.
- Dispatches container requests to the YN/Transportation team.
- Supports Y. Hata’s food defense plan by checking ID’s of visitors and issuing warehouse badges.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months to one year in a receiving or administrative office, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- Must be proficient in the English language and communicate clearly and effectively in written and oral form.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA