WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (QUALITY ASSURANCE CHECKER) - NIGHT SHIFT
Position Summary Description:
Evaluate the quality and accuracy of completed pallets in all environments, also including the product integrity and quality standards are being met prior to the pallets being loaded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check built pallets for miss pick errors - Ensure that the labels match the description of the cases on the pallet.
- Check for SOT - when there are multiple counts of an item, ensure that there are the correct number of cases.
- Examine quality - Ensure that cases are not smashed or stacked vulnerably.
- Stop sequence - By checking the end tag, ensure that the cases are stacked by stop sequence.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance with company standards.
- Ensures that all products stored and/or selected for delivery are free from damage and/or pest infestation.
- Notify a warehouse supervisor or manager if any damage or discrepancies are found immediately.
- Follows established safety standards for proper food handling and date rotation procedures.
- Perform and similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience
- Six months to one year experience of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- Completion of in-house pallet jack certification.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Function Safety-sensitive
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA