WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (LOADER) - KOAPAKA, NIGHT SHIFT
* Pay starting at $16.00/hr. Years of experience taken into consideration.
Position Summary Description:
Loads refrigerated trucks for established routes. Responsible for ensuring trucks are loaded accurately based on routing schedule, meeting target delivery departure times, checking product integrity and quality standards for pallet build are met before loading.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates pallet jack to load product onto trucks for delivery to customer locations.
- Checks product quality and minimizes damages prior to loading for delivery.
- Confirm orders are stacked according to company standards and orders are loaded to the correct delivery trucks.
- Notifies supervisors of any damages or discrepancies in orders immediately.
- Ensures all products are free from improper or unsafe stacking.
- Follows established safety standards for proper food handling.
- Responsible for general housekeeping in the loading docks and warehouse.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Six months to one year experience of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must be able to successfully complete in-house forklift certification test.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Function Safety-sensitive
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2905 Koapaka St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA