Business Systems Analyst (Dallas)
The Business Systems Analyst manages, organizes, and
documents the business systems and custom applications employed by the Firm.
The Analyst will work with members of the IT Department to resolve integration
and/or upgrade issues. Support Firm
employees with difficulties originating in any of the systems they manage. Systems include Audit tracking, Ethical Wall
software, business workflows, Active Directory automation, third-party file
imports and exports, reporting and applications serving the business.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Hardware/Software Management: Ensure uptime and full functionality of systems supporting infrastructure including maintenance.
- Troubleshoot system integration issues and end user issues as they relate to business systems.
- Assist in creation, setup, and management of transfers of information between various systems.
- Aid in documentation of business system process and procedures.
- Work in team for application upgrades. Manage 3rd-party integrators when necessary. Attend and participate in frequent status meetings.
- Manage IntApp workflow software. Create workflows when necessary to improve business processes and troubleshoot potential issues.
- Bachelor's degree, with a technical major such as Computer Science or related field preferred;
- Previous experience working in a law firm preferred;
- Understanding of Microsoft operating systems and how to troubleshoot them;
- Report writing experience with SQL knowledge preferred;
- Self-motivated with ability and desire to acquire new skills and knowledge with minimal supervision;
- Possess high integrity and a strong work ethic;
- Strong ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks;
- Strong and proven customer service skills.
- Job Family Winstead PC
- Pay Type Salary
- Winstead PC, 2728 N. Harwood Street, Suite 500, Dallas, Texas, United States of America