EU QC CAN Laboratory Technician
Shape our common future: WEIDMANN offers prospects: Tailor-made solutions for the transformer industry. And first class development opportunities for your career. A global manufacturer leader in the field of high voltage insulation.
Join our team as a Laboratory Technician!!!
Under limited supervision, the employee is responsible for performing functions in the analytical laboratory departments. The Laboratory Technician is responsible for preparation, analysis and quantitation of oil test samples and follows procedures related to quality control, while maintaining and documenting the maintenance of equipment utilized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving, documenting, and delivering test samples to the chemical test departments.
- Timely and accurately preparation, analysis, and quantitation of test samples
- Preparing standard materials and calibrations when applicable
- Participation with lab Quality Control programs
- Cleaning and maintaining glassware, test supplies and equipment as required.
- Follows all company safety requirements
- Disposes of hazardous materials
- Supports laboratory team with shortages, projects, special assignments or as required
- Performs other duties as deemed appropriate by management.
- Job Family End User Laboratory
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Dorval, QC, Canada