Global Account Manager Support
Working at Watlow
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a great living and be part of a thriving cross functional community? Watlow is a global technology and manufacturing leader who provides world class engineering expertise through innovative thermal products and systems, enabling our customers to thrive. We are making a positive impact every day as our solutions enrich the lives of people everywhere. We have been providing breakthrough thermal solutions for nearly a century. Our corporate values guide us uncompromisingly to always do the right thing, continually learn and improve, respect everyone and lead with service and humility.
About the Role
As the Global Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to grow and strategically partner with our customers in the Semi-Conductor (End User) industry. The ideal candidate will have sales experience in the Semi-Conductor industry, preferably within the End User segment. This includes but is not limited to being responsible for maintaining and growing customer accounts, leading intellectual property position, implementing pricing strategies, and facilitating customer contract development, negotiation, and execution.
Working within our constructive culture as the Global Account Manager you will advance and develop your autonomy, mastery and purpose, through coaching and leadership provided by your team leader.
Watlow understands that you can’t do your best work if you don’t have a real understanding of the Watlow business as well as strong relationships with team members from across the organization. At Watlow you will have many opportunities, both formally and informally, to build and maintain the cross-functional knowledge and relationships that you need for a successful and rewarding career.
In the role of Global Account Manager, you will be located at our Hillsboro, Oregon office which facilitates maintenance and installation services for our customers.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Leading Strategic Account Planning (SAP) Activity
- Developing key relations within the customer organization including the executive suite
- Orchestrating internal global coverage for customers including coordination of other roles related to strategic account plan
- Representing the customer portfolio in Watlow’s technology roadmap discussions both in terms of Environment and Voice of customer
- Overseeing forecast data for sales, operations, and finance processes
- Coaching and developing team members to help them achieve professional and company goals
- Using critical thinking to problem solve and resolve customer problems and productivity constraints
- Bachelors degreed required, advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Project management experience
Benefits: The Watlow Total Compensation Plan
The health, well-being and financial stability of you and your family is a high priority to us. The Watlow Total Rewards Plan includes competitive compensation and a full range of life and career enhancing benefits:
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match on your contribution and an annual company contribution that is tied to company performance
- Onsite wellness clinic
- Employee Personal Assistance Program
- Dental, medical, vision and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays, personal time, and vacation
- Annual Achievement Award
Diversity & Inclusion
We proactively embrace diversity in all its dimensions across our company and cultivate a culture of inclusion and forward thinking that respects and reflects each team member’s individual strengths, views, and experiences. Watlow takes pride in being an inclusive equal opportunity employer and considers for employment qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We salute veterans for their service to our country and respect the valuable skills, teamwork and leadership experiences they have acquired during their tours of duty. We encourage veterans to join Watlow and work alongside the many other veterans that we proudly call team members today.
COVID & Safety
Watlow is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all of our current and prospective team members. Your safety is our top priority. Our hiring process is a combination of virtual telephone, in-person interviewing and onboarding activities. Please let us know confidentially if you need or require any special accommodations to participate in our recruiting process by emailing us at accommodations@Watlow.com.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 20
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Hillsboro, OR, USA