Senior IT Business Analyst (HR) - St. Louis, MO (Hybrid/Remote)
An Opportunity to Grow with Us
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a great living and be part of a thriving cross functional community? Do you welcome challenges that allow you to leverage collaboration and autonomy to create opportunities leading to great products? Would you enjoy working in the world of fast-paced industrial technology? If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join our Watlow team where we serve many of the world’s largest companies with leading technology and solutions.
Why Work at Watlow
Watlow is a global technology and manufacturing leader who provides world class engineering expertise through innovative thermal products and systems, enabling our customers to thrive. We are making a positive impact every day as our solutions enrich the lives of people everywhere. We have been providing breakthrough thermal solutions for nearly a century. Our corporate values guide us uncompromisingly to always do the right thing, continually learn and improve, respect everyone and lead with service and humility.
About the Role
Watlow is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will join the IT team supporting global HR systems in a growing, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be well experienced in HR process areas and can become a partner with our HR leaders to influence, recommend, and implement IT solutions. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and analytical skills, knowledge of agile, cloud-based environments, cloud configuration, customization, and data visualization skills using tools such as a Power BI, SharePoint and/or other BI tools. The position is located in St. Louis, MO with a remote/hybrid schedule possibility.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Gather requirements, communicate effectively to various levels in the business, and have a technical understanding to help deliver solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Research and analyze associated technology that supports a variety of HR processes.
- Provide data management leadership for the HR function, including benefits, payroll, talent acquisition, workforce development and retention
- Build data visualization tools and maps
- Provide reports and presentations in support of business reviews, project management, customer events, etc.
- Maintain and administer HCM data and reporting tool.
- Lead projects including preparing and communicating status reports that track scope, issues, budget, and timeline.
- Responsible for the quality of the solution by ensuring proper testing, standards met, and support of software development life cycle.
- Configure, maintain and optimize the HR and cloud system to ensure availability, performance, scalability and security.
- Monitor and troubleshoot automated processes across platform and application domains.
- Coordinate and support full cycle implementation, application development, ongoing optimization and stabilization of applications.
- Support generation of various ad hoc reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5-7 years of business analyst experience focused on HR processes and HCM systems
- Must be able to travel 10% (estimated)
- Proficiency in application design techniques, configuration, and documentation of cloud-based applications.
- Ability to review a technical design document to ensure developers are aligned with functional requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication, data analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a virtual team environment.
- Detail-oriented, quick learner who can demonstrate thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Dayforce Ceridian or other cloud-based HR systems.
- Knowledge of data analytical tools such as Power BI or other BI tools.
- Experience with HR Cloud Reporting, Macros, Advanced Power BI, SharePoint, Visio, Data Analysis.
- Ability to document requirements and develop user guides.
- Knowledge of Agile practices
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment and possess a high sense of urgency.
Benefits: The Watlow Total Compensation Plan
The health, well-being and financial stability of you and your family is a high priority to us. The Watlow Total Rewards Plan includes competitive compensation and a full range of life and career enhancing benefits:
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match on your contribution and an annual company contribution that is tied to company performance
- Onsite wellness clinic
- Employee Personal Assistance Program
- Dental, medical, vision and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays, personal time, vacation and parent bonding time
- Annual Achievement Award
Diversity & Inclusion
We proactively embrace diversity in all its dimensions across our company and cultivate a culture of inclusion and forward thinking that respects and reflects each team member’s individual strengths, views, and experiences. Watlow takes pride in being an inclusive equal opportunity employer and considers for employment qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We salute veterans for their service to our country and respect the valuable skills, teamwork and leadership experiences they have acquired during their tours of duty. We encourage veterans to join Watlow and work alongside the many other veterans that we proudly call team members today.
COVID & Safety
Watlow is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all of our current and prospective team members. Your safety is our top priority. Our hiring process is a combination of virtual telephone, in-person interviewing and onboarding activities. Please let us know confidentially if you need or require any special accommodations to participate in our recruiting process by emailing us at accomodations@Watlow.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 12001 Lackland Rd, St. Louis, MO 63146, USA