Production Operator 6:00 pm weekend Shift Winona, MN
About the Role
Our PM Weekend Shift Production Operator role is a challenging opportunity for an individual interested in producing a high-quality product that will be used to enrich the lives of others. This role will contribute to all phases of the production process, which could include, Board Assembly, Surface Mount, Hand Soldering, Wave Solder, Testing, and Finishing the Final Product. As part of our constructive culture the Production Operator will continue to grow using autonomy, mastery and purpose, while working under direct supervision on standardized duties and tasks using established procedures or written instructions.
12 Hours: 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
Friday – Saturday – Sunday 36 hours / paid 40hours
Training will be schedule on 1st Shift Monday – Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Follow work instructions
- Set-up, operate, and troubleshoot equipment/tools/machinery, including complex equipment to prepare and assemble product
- Assure product meets all quality standards
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Meet production metrics (takt time)
- Check and fill out necessary reports, manufacturing orders, scrap, rejects and production times
- Related experience is preferred
- Basic math skills
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to lift a maximum of 20 pounds
- High-school graduate/GED preferred
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- Willingness to be a cross-functional team member
- Desire/ability to learn new skills and follow directions
- Lean Manufacturing a plus
An Opportunity to Grow with Us
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a great living and be part of a thriving cross functional community who realizes collaboration, autonomy, and challenges are the opportunities that lead to great products? Would you enjoy working in the world of fast-paced industrial technology? If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join our Watlow team where we serve the world’s leading companies with technology and solutions that improve and enrich everyday life around the world.
Why Work at Watlow
The World’s leading companies start with Watlow for all their thermal needs. Watlow is a world class designer and manufacturer of advanced thermal solutions and a global leader in industrial technology. We are making a positive impact around the world as we help clean the air, connect people worldwide, power the globe and improve quality of life. We have been providing breakthrough thermal solutions for nearly a century. Our corporate values continually guide us toward always doing the right thing, always learning and improving, respecting everyone and leading with service and humility.
Our World Class Winona Minnesota Manufacturing Center of Excellence is the home of Watlow’s Electronics and Communication expertise. We design, develop and manufacture temperature controls supporting our global customers.
Benefits: The Watlow Total Rewards and Recognition Package
The health, well-being and financial stability of you and your family is a high priority to us. The Watlow Total Rewards and Recognition package includes competitive compensation and a full range of life and career enhancing benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match on your contribution and an annual company contribution that is tied to company performance
- Onsite wellness clinic
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Personal Assistance Program
- Paid holidays, personal time, and vacation
- Annual Achievement Award bonus program
COVID and Safety
Watlow is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all of our current and prospective team members. Our hiring process is a combination of virtual telephone, in-person interviewing and onboarding activities. Your safety is our top priority.
We salute veterans for their service to our country and respect the valuable skills, teamwork and leadership experiences they have acquired during their tours of duty. We encourage veterans to join Watlow and work alongside the many other veterans that we proudly call team members today.
We proactively embrace diversity in all its dimensions across our company and cultivate a culture of inclusion and forward thinking that respects and reflects each team member’s individual strengths, views, and experiences. Watlow takes pride in being an inclusive equal opportunity employer and considers for employment qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1241 Bundy Blvd, Winona, MN 55987, USA