Program Control Analyst - Associate
VSE Corporation is currently seeking a Program Control Analyst, Associate for work in the GLOBAL Division of Federal Services Group (FSG).This individual will work at the VSE Headquarters located in Alexandria, VA and maybe required to travel both domestically and internationally.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process and approve monthly vendor invoices for prompt payment
- Coordinate logistics planning between our government clients and VSE vendors to ensure smooth operations
- Ensure timely correspondence to client inquiries and questions concerning various aspects of the program
- Compile monthly reports and data to submit to client
- Proactively anticipate and resolve any potential problems that may occur during contract execution
- Maintain multiple databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Review purchase orders to ensure they are up-to-date
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations
- Evaluate, prioritize, and balance requirements
- Others Duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Management, Finance, Economics, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 - 4 years of related work experience (project support or management).
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
- In compliance with Executive Order 14042, any successful applicant for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain an accommodation from the vaccination requirement based on disability or sincerely held religious belief, on or before the start date
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail with a focus on quality results.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and take on new taskings as assigned.
- Proficiency in MS Office specifically Excel and Word.
- Travel maybe required (less than 10%) both domestically and internationally.
- Valid US Passport with at least 2 years left would be considered a plus but not required.
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Production
- Pay Type Salary
- VSE HQ Alexandria, 6348 Walker Lane, Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America