Cycle Counter I
· Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
· Cycle count, component inventory daily with exceptions of high disposal requirement.
· Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conduct searches in order to locate misclassified inventory
· Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine
quantity on hand, according to work instructions.
· Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision.
· Dispose of Inventory as directed.
Skills and Qualifications:
High school Diploma or GED preferred.
Manufacturing environment and demonstrated consumer goods product knowledge in lieu of diploma.
Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
Abil Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
Required to use Weigh Scales.
BasBasic computer skills, including Microsoft Office and communicating effectively via email and phone.
· Ability to lift/pull/push up to 55lbs
· Regularly operates a computer, computer accessories and phone equipment.
· Infrequently working at heights via ladder climbing or Safety Cage on Fork-lift.
· Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Flexibility to work OT when necessary – including weekends.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In
addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 9250 Mason Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311, USA