- Inspire, motivate, and mentor the Voyant R&D team in Chatsworth, CA.
- Develop and manage R&D departmental goals and employee performance.
- Lead and manage the formulation of new products while providing sound technical guidance to the R&D team.
- Lead innovation projects within the R&D team in collaboration with Product Development and the Chief Innovation Officer
- Oversee all activities of the R&D team, making sure capacity and workload is being managed effectively while focusing on process and project efficiency adhering to project timelines.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional leaders to build best practices and share knowledge across the Voyant network to develop and execute for our customer’s needs.
- Understand and capture customer needs, competitive forces, and changing technology.
- Stay current with recent development, innovations, and technologies that may improve products and manufacturing processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the VP of Research & Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry or applicable science field
- 10+ years of management and formulation experience in the personal care industry
- Depth of knowledge of advanced principles of cosmetic science
- Familiar with Quality, GMP, FDA and OSHA regulations
- Prior experience in a private label contract manufacturer desirable
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- Chatsworth, Los Angeles, CA, USA