Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Coordinator
This position is responsible to ensure that the maintenance, repair, and operations of the company has the appropriate inventory of parts, supplies and materials to efficiently and quickly address all maintenance requests, while maintaining the highest level of quality and cost effectiveness. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
1. Coordinate all MRO activities to ensure timely and cost-effective purchasing and receipt of necessary equipment and supplies for continued operations.
2. Coordinate with Corporate Divisional MRO guidelines and collective purchases. Conduct research, evaluate findings and makes decisions on MRO procurement matters for goods and services.
3. Interpret and evaluate MRO contract provisions with the approval of Purchasing Manager.
4. Obtain oral and written price quotes from MRO vendors. Compare quotes with the specification and availability of items and place MRO orders.
5. Prepare MRO purchase orders through a computerized system and place orders for the purchase of goods and services in a timely manner. Print, fax or email POs to suppliers.
6. Organize, update, and retain MRO supplier and product information files and purchase order records to ensure compliance.
7. Schedule work for facilities maintenance crew based off of work orders/work requests.
8. Reviews orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with existing policies and procedures and ensures all purchasing procedures and guidelines are followed. Obtain appropriate MRO commodities in a timely manner.
9. Interview MRO suppliers and evaluate their products and capabilities as a supplier.
10. Demonstrate continual effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and sort cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
11. Research and follow up on questionable invoices and packing slips when assistance is requested by Accounting.
12. Communicate any supplier MRO order discrepancies and work to resolve with necessary parties.
13. Supervise production crib activities, supply stations, and parts room.
14. Manage, order, and coordinate repair/rework service items for entire operation.
15. Participate /assist with plant inventory activities, as required.
16. Ensure budgetary adherence each month, saving cost against budget where possible.
17. Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
· High school Diploma or GED preferred or Minimum two years experience in a fast-paced cGMP manufacturing environment
- Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
· Demonstrated ability to follow through on project assignments.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
· Flexibility to work special schedules as required to satisfy job requirements and OT when necessary – including weekends.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 9250 Mason Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311, USA