Position Overview: We are currently in need of a Line Leads on 2nd shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing all scopes of the packaging process.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Monitors Packers in all scopes of the process.
- Responsible for training line workers in all aspects of the packaging line.
- Insure accurate finished good paperwork is turned in a timely manner.
- Contact supervisor or lead person in the event of any problems with the lines, product quality, or critical control points.
- Understands all Voyant Beauty document control procedures and ensures proper control procedures followed on their line/equipment.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and prevention of non-conforming product.
- Line specific coordination of personnel assigned to area of responsibility
- Maintaining and updating Huddle/OpEx boards for lines.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to teach, coach and develop others.
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly sit, listen, speak, type and move throughout the facility. Must be capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.