5331 Dansher Rd, Countryside, IL 60525, USA Req #881
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Director
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Operate Forklift
- Audit Warehouse
- Downstack and count pallets in assigned areas
- Customer counts as requested
- Operate a handheld RF scanner
- Follow all plant GMP policies regarding warehouse area
- Follow all plant safety policies regarding Forklift Operation
- Carefully following detailed procedures to complete warewhouse operstion tasks.
- Sorting items by identification number and distinguishing between similar numbers in a part list
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
- Efficient or competent job performance such as following procedures, inventory, transactions, and documentation
- Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable.
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5331 Dansher Rd, Countryside, IL 60525, USA