RND - GENERAL - R&D Technical Specialist
Greetings from Voyant Beauty!
We are an innovation solutions provider to the world’s best beauty brands who is reimagining what contract manufacturing can be.
We hold innovation as a core value, along with teamwork, internal development, and a passion for all things personal care and beauty. We formulate exciting products across skin care, OTC, bath and body, and haircare and styling.
We are amid a seismic culture shift, with a focus on creating an R&D organization that has a common purpose, mission, and drive to create products that excite, relationships that last, and where drive and continued development is supported and rewarded.
If this sounds like an exciting place to bring your talents to life, you are in luck - we are looking to add a Technical Specialist to our team!
Position: R&D Technical Specialist
Reports to: R&D Management
Essential duties and responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Manage and track development projects from a technical and tactical perspective.
- Liaison with internal and external cross-functional partners regarding technical aspects of process, product, formula, and raw materials, including but not limited to suppliers, customers, and third-party testing.
- Understand and manage processes such as internal technical transfers and customer technical transfers
- Manage communication between Operations and R&D as it relates to post commercial activity.
- Manage and support raw material alternate source qualification.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science or related field or commensurate experience
- Knowledge of principles of cosmetic formulation and product development
- Prior technical project management and/or administrative support preferred
- Prior experience in contract manufacturing desirable
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- OTC experience a plus, but not required
- Pay Type Salary
- 5331 Dansher Rd, Countryside, IL 60525, USA