Material Handlers (Pre-weigh)
- Moves chemicals from staging to pre-weigh area/room, verifies code with raw material description.
- Weighs chemicals into exact amounts required for batch, and follows all Safety, GMP and WHMIS regulations.
- Affixes appropriate identification stickers to chemical containers; pre-weigh, WHMIS and return weight.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Clean pre-weigh room, daily, and maintain cleaning records in accordance with GMP procedures.
- Maintain and operate a tow motor in safe working condition. Completes daily tow motor inspection reports.
- Participates in all team meetings and contributes thoughts and ideas to improve the effectiveness of the team and the operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to work any shift and overtime where required.
· Grade 12 education or equivalent.
· Excellent English reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
· Compounding, computer and/or chemical handling experience an asset.
· Must satisfy company medical requirements for lifting and work in a chemical environment. Lifting up to 30kg. Move and roll drums up to 300kg.
· Must be familiar with all drug controls, WHMIS regulations, etc.
· Working in loud, hot environment.
· Must use all Personal Protective Equipment, including respirator.
· Possibility of working with unpleasant odours.
· Working in various temperature changes.
· Must be able to work any shift and overtime when required
· Possibility of working under conditions with high noise levels.
· Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application. Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 13 Bethridge Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1M6, Canada