Social Worker / Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - The Dalles
Social Worker / LCSW
Seeking a Full-Time Social Service Worker to join our team working with veterans and their spouses at the Oregon Veterans Home.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Services or related field required (e.g. human services, psychology, etc.) Master's level LCSW preferred
- Must have patience, cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well as a passion to work with residents based on whatever maturity level in which they are currently functioning.
- Computer and English language literacy required. Experience with MDS, PCC, and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Must be able to be mobile about the large facility, i.e., going to resident rooms, meetings, etc.
- 1 year experience working in a Long-term Care setting, with Veterans, Geriatric, and/or Dementia population is preferred but not necessary.
- Must pass a Drug Screen & Background Check
Pay: This is a salaried position at 40 hours per week, with wage dependent on experience and education.
Interest or questions please contact Hayley Drader, Director Social Services Director
At 541-296-7190 ext.53600 or email@example.com
Applications can be obtained at Reception desk (Mon-Fri, 8 am - 4 pm):
Oregon Veterans Home
700 Veteran Dr.
The Dalles, OR 97058
Or - On-line Application under Employment:
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 700 Veterans Dr, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA