SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be able to apply your skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to solve complex problems and illustrate your technical skills by contributing to high-performing teams and delivering quality software. Under general direction, completes small projects or individual phases of larger projects as needed while providing guidance for less-experienced teammates.
The work location for this role is flexible if approved by UniGroup except this position may not be performed remotely from Colorado or California.
Technologies we use:
· Java / Spring Boot / React / Typescript
· REST / GraphQL
· PostgresQL / SQL
· Git / GitLab / AWS
Skills we love to see:
· Mastery of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and standard design patterns
· Broad experience with single page application web frameworks such as React
· Deep understanding of publishing and consuming data through JSON-based services
· Strong focus on stable software and a DevOps mentality for production support
· High standards for software quality and automated testing
· Desire to explore and learn new technology patterns and willingness to teach others
· Energy, perseverance, and mutual respect
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
· 3-5+ years related practical programming experience
You might be a fit if you...
· enjoy working in a collaborative, team-based environment
· are inspired to build systems that scale
· have excellent communication skills and can provide constructive feedback
· implement solid technical solutions within efficient timelines
· are excited to analyze the needs of our users to help us transform the Transportation industry
We foster diversity, in part, by imposing a strict policy of non-discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or other status protected by the law.
We value the unique skills and experiences that veterans and separated service members bring to our workforce. While serving our country you have gained skills such as leadership, flexibility, and agility, which will help to make you successful here. We are dedicated to supporting military families and ensuring that we provide a welcoming environment for our country’s heroes. We hope you consider joining the UniGroup family.
UniGroup is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UniGroup will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Function Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Fenton, MO, USA