EAS Relationship Manager
Westlake, OH 44145, USA Req #744
Thursday, September 22, 2022
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Equity Advisor Solutions provides Registered Investment Advisors, Turnkey Asset Management Programs, Hybrid Firms, Breakaway Representatives and Broker-Dealers with custody and back-office solutions to enhance their services.You will have the rewarding opportunity to help our clients with tailored solutions designed for their specific needs.Equity Advisor Solutions also has a strong value based culture where associates are asked to be innovative, do the right thing for our clients and all within a fun and supportive environment. Our leaders come from a wide variety of well known organizations in the Banking, Investment and Operations industries and are all committed to the growth and development of our associates.
This position is based out of our Westlake, OH office but eligible for a hybrid remote schedule.
The Relationship Manager (RM) is the primary point of contact for registered investment advisors, broker-dealers, and investment representatives. The RM resolves issues with transactions, the Portfolio Management System, billing, reporting, etc. The RM on-boards and trains new advisors and reps on the Portfolio Management System and other relevant processes. The RM must also contribute to a positive and cohesive team environment that includes contributing to special projects as requested.
- Coordinates the on-boarding of new investment advisory firms in an efficient & professional manner, including the transition of accounts, configuration of software, training, and support
- Provides Tier I technical training and software support for advisors
- Develops and maintains a transition plan for onboarding advisors with the goal to complete the transition in a reasonable timeframe (typically 3-6 months)
- Schedules daily and weekly transition status calls
- Coordinates and conducts training modules on EAS platform, all systems, forms, trading tools, and procedures
- Organizes data or performance conversions and sets up mobile apps as requested
- Facilitates advisor transactions, including account establishment, transfers, distributions, and account funding
- Exhibits an intimate understanding of each advisor’s business in order to propose and implement business solutions that strengthen relationships and maximize share of book of business
- Provides ongoing exceptional service and works to preserve and grow each advisor relationship
- Notifies advisor within 1 business day of any NIGO Salesforce Cases
- Researches and resolves service issues efficiently and accurately
- Seeks solutions for advisor and client issues in a proactive manner and provides suggestions/input on product and service level enhancements
- Communicates effectively and handles multiple priorities while maintaining a professional and positive attitude
- Maintains oversight of advisor investment trading and resolves trade-related issues quickly while mitigating financial risk
- Acts as a liaison for sales, operations, advisors, clients, and EAS vendors
- Corresponds both externally and internally via incoming/outgoing calls and emails
- Provides coverage and backup support to other RMs, Senior RMs, and team members
- Schedules and maintains billing for advisor management fees, EAS/ETC Custodial fees, and fee reporting
- Coordinates the preparation, approval, and release of each advisor’s quarterly performance reports
- Utilizes multiple systems, both internal and external, to maintain tracking of information and communication as it relates to advisor business
- Provides guidance and oversight on each advisor’s quarter-end audits and preparation
- Maintains and organizes internal records systems
- Assists with office management and duties
- Travels to advisors, prospects, and/or vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial services and/or customer service
- Investment Advisor knowledge and/or experience desired
- None required
- Portfolio Management System experience and knowledge desired
- Intermediate level proficiency in web-based applications
- Ability to use multiple systems for tracking transactions, client account information, communication, and daily business activities
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office
In addition to the Core Company competencies of Customer Focus, Collaboration & Teamwork, Integrity &
Trust, and Self-Development.
- Time Management
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Business Acumen
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to speak and hear. The Associate is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms. It requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Equity Advisor Solutions is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Westlake, OH 44145, USA