Finance - Billing Specialist
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The CareKinesis Billing Specialist will perform a variety of duties to support our PACE Call Center and assist to maintain monthly billing practices. Computerized software programs and applications (EireneRx, Carepoint, Excel, etc.) will be utilized to perform duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monthly data entry of new PACE enrollment/disenrollment information
- Assist with pharmacy cashed dispense rebills to insurance.
- Work with PACE Call Center to resolve PBM insurance billing issues.
- Assist local network pharmacies with claim rejections through our PDMI claim system.
- Review and reconcile PACE client monthly census counts
- Document and update system with Skilled Part A communications from PACE clients
- Assist with pharmacy med return crediting process
- Review monthly courier invoices and add charges to PACE client billing
- Work with PACE Call Center on price quote requests
- Assist with audits including yearly PACE audits, quarterly PBM audits, etc.
- Assist with implementation of new clients or transitioning of services
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
- 2+ years of experience in pharmacy and/or billing
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable to learn new tasks and fully utilize new technology.
- High degree of ownership for projects, a sense of urgency and strong follow-through.
- Must be positive, friendly, and professional.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA