Pharmacy Technician, Bilingual (Spanish) Remote
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
PACE organizations nationwide rely on CareKinesis pharmacy for medication risk mitigation services. CareKinesis increases medication adherence and reduces hospitalizations through expert consultation services, the EireneRx medication management platform, custom adherence packaging, and flexible medication access and delivery options. We consistently strive to reduce medication-related risk while documenting improved economic, clinical, and humanistic outcomes.
We are seeking Pharmacy Technicians who will help to lead the revolution to improve healthcare to our nation's most vulnerable seniors by supporting customer service functions and communications with clients, under the direction of the Pharmacists, to assure that patient demographics and medication profiles are updated in a timely manner. The CPhT will ensure secure, accurate and up to date patient information in company software and work under the direction of the Pharmacists to customize and fill prescription orders, refills and related requests for same day or next day needs.
- Provides customer care in our Medication Care Plan Support Center.
- Acts as a liaison between our customers and their providers and our pharmacy, responds to incoming phone calls and messages to answer questions, fills prescription orders or handles other requests in order to ensure that clients have a positive experience with CareKinesis.
- Establishes and maintains patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients, and uses our advanced proprietary software system to document medication care plans.
- Uses pharmaceutical technician expertise to ensure compliance, efficiency and quality of operations.
- Participates in company quality initiatives and contributes ideas towards our growth.
- Receives and triages incoming phone calls, faxes, and messages to handle questions, refill orders or other service requests and to ensure that clients have a positive experience.
- High School Degree required.
Licenses & Certifications:
- State Pharmacy Technician Registration where required
- CPhT preferred.
- Customer-service oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer, typing, spelling, and analytical skills.
- Steadfast, Innovative, Quality Oriented.
- Strong listening/reading comprehension.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding clinical terms and impacts.
- Successfully multi-task and handle multiple priorities without sacrificing quality.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Independent, responsible, self-directed, reliable, efficient, solutions- and compliance-oriented.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Austin, TX, USA
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Florida, USA
- Gainesville, FL, USA
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Tucson, AZ, USA