Dispensary - Wholesale Technician
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Wholesale Technician is responsible for the accurate filling and distribution of wholesale medications, and record keeping related to patient information and company records.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Run restock reports, order inventory and update inventory for remote cabinets.
- Reconcile the physical inventory in the cabinet with the inventory in the computer system.
- Perform a routine check of expiration dates on medications in remote cabinets.
- Accurately ships each order to the appropriate address so that it arrives at the appropriate time at the correct destination.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies, verifies quantities against invoices, and informs supervisors of stock needs or shortages.
- Delivers, or prepares and stages for delivery, pharmaceutical supplies and drugs.
- Assists shipping technicians with shipping functions.
- Assist in the management of the Emergency Box inventory.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma required.
EXPERIENCE: Previous work experience as a technician preferred. Education in pharmacy related program may substitute for experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Current NJ Technician license, or ability to obtain within 30 days is required. Current CPhT, or ability to obtain within 90 days is required. Current CPhT is strongly preferred.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent typing/data entry accuracy with good speed.
- Proficient computer skills to navigate proprietary and other pharmacy software.
- Able to compile, code, categorize, calculate and verify data.
- Able to count, measure and weigh Rx components.
- Strong listening/reading comprehension.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities without sacrificing quality.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA