Administration - VP, EHR Integrated Solutions
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
JOB TITLE: VP, EHR Integrated Solutions
REPORTS TO: Generally, reports to EVP of CareVention HealthCare, or above
DEPARTMENT(S): EHR, Integrated Technology Solutions
JOB OBJECTIVE: The VP of EHR Integrated Solutions is a key service-line ambassador role within the CareVention Leadership Team and is responsible for the delivery of all CVHC EHR solutions and integrations to clients. This role will develop a vision for the product and set strategic objectives for deployment in the PACE, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and MLTC markets, as well as any future market segments. The individual will also be instrumental in directing and managing priorities for the software development and integration/implementation teams, while managing strategic partnerships.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead Strategic Development and Develop Corresponding Strategic Plans
- Understands the market and competitive landscape
- Identifies and responds to market demand by helping guide the position and expansion of our products and services
- Defines goals and objectives for the service line
- Develops and tracks strategic plans to achieve milestones
- Lead Client Relations
- Guides internal support, project management and technical teams
- Defines SLAs and tracks performance indicators
- Performs business development support activities, strategic partnership development and client success support.
- Plans and conducts in person and virtual meetings with clients, potential clients, and other partners
- Lead Segment Growth & Retention
- Develops and manages a strategy to achieve optimum growth while maintaining strength in existing relationships.
- Evaluates opportunities for service cost, and profitability
- Partners with Account Management to detect at-risk client relationships and acts to mitigate the risk.
- Supports sales and works within the potential client base to win new business
- Serve as a Member of the CVHC Leadership Team
- Serves as a critical advisor to the team as an Implementation and Sales support to help set the direction for the implementation team, with a special emphasis on how and what we implement.
- Maintains reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and outlook to advise strategic direction settings.
- Directly leads and supervises implementation team
- Conducts employee evaluations and career development discussions; trains, and coaches team members to develop and enhance the performance and skills
- Participates in the interviewing, selecting, hiring, and termination of employees
- Ensures on boarding and training of new team members
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned, similar to the above, consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in related field
- Preferred: Master’s degree
- At least 10 years of management and/or leadership experience of an EHR software product.
- Documented experience in management of consolidation/migration of multiple platforms.
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, technology, and process improvement skills.
- Demonstrated use of electronic health records for patient care, quality management, utilization management, regulatory compliance, and performance improvement.
- Strong operational, project management, consulting technology and process skills; effective communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer advocacy with a sharp vision of what determines a successful product for the customer and the company
- A technical background sufficient to identify critical customer issues
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time to client specific meetings, as well as CVHC/TRHC sponsored conferences, and industry conferences.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Maintains Industry Knowledge to Be a Respected Thought Leader/SME for the EHR Service Line
- Maintains and monitors Federal/State regulations
- Stays abreast of relevant best practices and market entities, needs and trends.
- Grows and maintains expertise in the offerings and potential offerings of technology solutions as well as relevant internal and external conditions and factors.
- Identifies opportunities, threats, and establish effective responses
- Illuminates/escalates risks and/or issues in a timely manner
- Leads with an eye on continuous process improvement
- Integrates the TRHC 32 Fundamentals into daily work and leadership
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS:This job operates in a professional, dress for your day, remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to travel; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Expected Hours of Work: Schedules are set to accommodate the requirements of the position and the needs of the organization and may be adjusted as needed.
Travel: Travel may be required for client visits, special department events, trade shows, or conferences.
Strategic Execution: Drive organizational objectives by operationalizing changes and initiatives effectively and efficiently. Proactively anticipate both the needs of TRHC and the impact operations has on the organization’s success. Collect and analyze data, prepare and present recommendations, and explain associated benefits and risks for improving operations. Think and act like an owner.
Business Acumen: Demonstrate and further develop competencies in the areas of leadership, financial management, employee engagement, human resources knowledge, organizational dynamics and governance, organizational communication, strategic planning, change management, risk management, compliance, patient safety and quality improvement. Demonstrate professional ownership, self-development, and a desire for life-long learning.
Emotional Intelligence: Serve as a role model for others by exhibiting TRHC fundamentals. Lead and influence the team to provide outstanding service. Develop and foster relationships with other TRHC leaders, departments, and members of the team to support open communication, trust, transparency, and collaboration.
Strategic Execution & Business Acumen
Do the right thing, ALWAYS. Think and act like an owner. Work with a sense of urgency. Make quality personal. Make the patient primary. Drive for Innovation. Be relentless about improvement. Walk in your customer’s shoes. Be fanatic about response time. Deliver legendary service. Embrace change. Take ownership.
Leadership & Emotional Intelligence
Think team first. Focus on others. Practice transparency. Listen generously. Get clear on expectations. Speak straight. Collaborate. Celebrate success. Honor commitments. Assume positive intent. Go the extra mile. Fix problems at the source. Practice blameless problem solving.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA