Finance - Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32 Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare’s (“TRHC”) Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) team is responsible for the overall financial planning across the enterprise, directly supporting the CFO and focused on supporting strategic decision making. Key responsibilities of the FP&A team include enterprise-wide financial planning, board and management reporting, enterprise financial goals, and business unit and departmental financial support. The team works closely with the management of TRHC to provide visibility and insights into the operations of the Company.
The Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis will support the financial planning strategy as well as the monitoring of financial performance for all TRHC with responsibility for providing accurate forecasts, timely and accurate reporting, and insightful analytics. Successful candidates will be collaborative, results oriented, and be able to formulate complex analyses into simple and succinct communications. This individual must be able to balance the desire to move fast, with that of providing thorough, actionable, and accurate information.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the development of the annual operating budget, long-term strategic financial plans as well as monthly and quarterly models and forecasts by partnering with business unit and functional leaders.
- Support the post-close analyses of performance and variance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Support communications and the development of presentations to Board of Directors and related executive committees.
- Actively engage business unit and department leadership to find ways to better partner and provide visibility to manage their respective businesses and functions.
- Support the business by conducting operational analyses that enable data-driven decision-making rooted in financial metrics. Work to develop and implement new financial and operational metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to support decision making.
- Help identify systems and process gaps and support the implementation of technology, software, and new processes to increase transparency, speed, and automation to improve the financial planning process.
- Partner with Accounting teams to support month-end and quarter-end close reporting.
- Ensure Investor Relations team has the information necessary to support quarterly earnings calls and investor/research analyst communications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; MBA, CPA or CFA (including candidates) preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of progressive finance and analysis experience.
- Demonstrated experience in examining financial statements, trends and making financial recommendations.
- Relevant work experience in the utilization and/or creation of complex financial models.
- Outstanding problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical capabilities
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in both independent and team-oriented project settings.
- Adept at Microsoft tools (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Workday Adaptive Planning and Oracle NetSuite a plus.
TRHC is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to work flexibly. We prefer candidates that are within driving distance to our Moorestown, NJ headquarters office and able to come into the office as needed for collaboration.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA