Client Experience - Implementation Specialist
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Reports to: Director, Implementation & Configuration, TPA Services
Under the supervision of the Director of Technology & Client Development, the Implementation Specialist is responsible for detailed coordination and successful execution of onboarding for new TPA clients. The Implementation Specialist will serve as a key liaison between TPA staff and new clients and will guide clients through each step of the implementation process, working with appropriate TPA team members to ensure a successful “go-live” and transition to Client Services. This position is responsible for ensuring overall success of new client onboarding to the satisfaction of the client.
- Serves as the primary client and TPA team liaison throughout the implementation process.
- Coordinates and schedules implementation calls with clients.
- Documents meeting minutes, notes action items, and follows up to ensure actions are completed.
- Creates, maintains, revises and distributes implementation plans.
- Receives and submits documentation to various organizations.
- Scrubs member files to be imported into the TPA system.
- Scrubs provider files to be imported into the TPA system.
- Develops client policies & procedures.
- Coordinates provider notification letter mailings.
- Validates data imported into systems.
- Assists with a successful transition to the assigned Client Service Representative.
- Participates in special projects as requested.
- Responds with a sense of urgency to client concerns or questions.
- Communicates proactively, clearly and concisely, with sensitivity to the needs of others.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all company procedures, results, and information about participants, clients, providers and employees.
- Maintains courteous, helpful and professional behavior on the job.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with fellow team members.
- Follows all Policies and Procedures and strictly adheres to HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING:
- High school diploma or equivalent, required. 4-year degreed preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience leading, overseeing, or managing an implementation, project, or complex process from beginning to end.
- Experience in healthcare industry, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- In depth knowledge of HealthCare payment cycle and claims forms, financial and accounting concepts, and workflows.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid claim rules and regulation, pricing and payment.
- Familiarity with PACE, MLTC, or other capitated programs a plus.
- Strong experience with EZCap (or similar applications such as: Facets, QNXT, PLEXIS), a plus.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary