Marketing Content Strategist
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Marketing Content Strategist will be responsible to deliver quality content that appeals to our audiences, attracts customers, and boosts brand awareness. This role will focus on the development and execution for a defined group of promotional tactics and activities to drive marketing and sales efforts for existing and newly interested markets of CareVention HealthCare (CVHC), a Division of TRHC.
The Marketing Content Strategist is responsible for delivering high-quality projects on time and to budget through the effective management of timelines, people, and resources. This individual is an integral part of the TRHC marketing team and will lead and support content efforts for CareVention HealthCare service lines, with a primary focus on CareKinesis, and other initiatives as needed. Working with cross-functional staff, this individual will develop messaging and create and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness, facilitate lead generation, impact sales, and nurture a loyal customer base. This individual will develop positioning and messaging that differentiates our products and services in the Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) and other specified healthcare markets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Write, and edit content that supports CVHC thought leadership, attracts prospects, and educates and engages existing customers
- Develop original content for a variety of marketing materials
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style
- Manage, audit, update, and optimize existing CVHC content
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including senior management and company executives, to develop effective copy/content
- Manage day-to-day aspects of multiple projects and understand project priorities
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, English, or related field
Experience & Training:
- 3-5 years writing experience in healthcare industry
- Experience creating and executing marketing plans and marketing/sales materials
- Experience managing and executing on a robust content calendar
- Wide range of writing samples/portfolio required
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to craft marketing messages that resonate with varied personas at all stages of the customer journey from acquisition to retention
- Ability to understand, interpret, and write about healthcare and healthcare technology
- Collaborative team player with ability to think independently
- Experience managing and executing on a robust content calendar
- Flexibility to work within an ever-changing workload while managing projects by effectively setting, observing, and re-evaluating project priorities often
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process and analyze complex information, including medical terminology, and communicate it to various audiences, including highly educated ones
- Familiar with current trends and technology in digital marketing; ability to maintain and update websites and create digital and printed collateral
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate with internal/external teams, clients, and vendors effectively and professionally regarding project deliverables and details.
- Ability to create, manage, and successfully execute multiple, simultaneous project plans and schedules
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit, and proof content on a variety of projects and plans, as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with WordPress, Pardot, and Salesforce beneficial
EXPECTED WORK HOURS: Schedules are set to accommodate the requirements of the position and the needs of the organization and may be adjusted as needed.
TRAVEL: Travel may be required for special department events, educational events, trade shows, or conferences.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA