Software Product Engineering - Scrum Master
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Scrum Master is responsible for serving team(s) by providing leadership and guidance in the application of Scrum and helping team(s) improve their effectiveness in delivering valuable software or services for our customers. The Scrum Master understands Scrum theory and framework and how to create or tune practices that support and guide self-management, continuous improvement and collaboration.
We are looking for a Scrum Master that can provide strong leadership to our team(s) to support agile development efforts and perform the following:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Facilitates Scrum Events and working sessions as needed by the team to create shared understanding and enable team decision making.
- Educates on effective product backlog maintenance practice or tunes existing practices, collaborating with Product Owners.
- Ensures transparency of backlog items and all Scrum Artifacts.
- Establishes or adjusts empirical product planning, helps team create Sprint Goal and Product Goal.
- Supports team’s focus on creating high value increments meeting Definition of Done.
- Uses powerful questions to cause team to reflect on practice and processes as needed.
- Teaches practices that fit inside the Scrum Framework that allow team to more effectively operate and collaborate.
- Protects team from those outside the team whose interactions are not helpful.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment with an emphasis on problem solving and taking care of people.
- Empowers the teams to use self-management.
- Provides a focus on continuous improvement.
- Participates in the organization and planning of development forecasts.
- Supports identification of team impediments and indirectly or directly causes their removal.
- Collaborates closely with other Scrum Masters and Product Managers in managing cross-team dependencies.
- Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches.
- Understands the basics of iterative and incremental development.
- Formally and informally educated in agile frameworks and principles.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business field of study preferred
- 2 - 5 years of full-time experience as a Scrum Master serving a software development team.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary