Full Time Pharmacy Technician- $1250 Sign On Bonus
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk.
MedWiseRx (a division of Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC)) culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare improving patient outcomes. At MedwiseRx, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists work as a team with patients, providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. Our program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
If you are seeking the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative team made up of people who are passionate about their mission - come to MedwiseRx and help us make a difference in our community!
As a MedWiseRx employee, you will enjoy:
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation
- Competitive pay
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service where you will learn and grow
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Stock options
- Generous paid time off
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Under direct supervision of a pharmacist, provide medication management services to patients and clients of MedWiseRx,
- Makes outbound “cold calls” offering medication management services to patients.
- Receive inbound calls, offer help to patient questions, and provide medication therapy management (MTM) services as needed.
- Provide education to qualified patients about the service and potential benefits.
- Accurately reconciles medication lists, collects allergy and medical conditions, captures any concerns related to cost savings and/or adherence, as well as obtains other pertinent health-related information and/or questions for the pharmacist to address with the patient.
- Schedule appointments with center pharmacists, contact medical providers, and perform other duties related to the provision of the medication therapy management services.
- Accurately documents all services provided and recommendations made including declining service by patients.
- Maintains performance standards including, but not limited to, call volume consistent with all MedWiseRx pharmacy technicians.
- Provides day-to-day support for MedWiseRx staff and/or its operations, including general administrative, research, and reporting tasks and assignments.
- All technicians are required to comply with the General HIPAA Policy as described in the policy and Procedure Manual, titled General HIPAA Policy.
Though candidates near our local Clinical Call Centers are preferred, we may consider remote employees for this opportunity.
REMOTE WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to commit to 40 hours per week
- A quiet workspace
- A reliable high-speed internet connection
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and CERTIFICATIONS EDUCATION: a high school diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED.
Preferred experience: a minimum of six (6) months experience as a pharmacy technician; prior experience working in an MTM call center environment and/or with a geriatric population in a healthcare environment; PTCB National Certification; prior experience in pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: must meet all applicable state licensing requirements required for a pharmacy technician or technician trainee from the respective State Board of Pharmacy.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Des Moines, IA, USA