Finance - Corporate Accountant
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (NASDAQ: TRHC) provides medication safety solutions that empower healthcare professionals to optimize medication regimens and reduce medication-related risk, specifically targeting adverse drug events. TRHC's technology solutions improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, and lower healthcare costs. TRHC's extensive clinical tele-pharmacy network improves care for patients nationwide. Its solutions are trusted by health plans and pharmacies to help drive value-based payment results.
The Corporate Accountant will perform a variety of accounting duties under established policies and procedures, especially supporting the monthly financial close and quarterly and annual reporting. Computerized software programs (NetSuite, Excel, FloQast, etc.) will be utilized to perform assigned duties and responsibilities.
The position will support the Accounting Team at Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. and subsidiaries. The position will be based in the Moorestown, NJ office and report to the Senior Accountant.
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial close activities, which include preparation of journal entries and other transactions in the NetSuite accounting system, preparation of account balance reconciliations, and producing financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Areas of focus for the financial close may include, but are not limited to: recording and reconciliation of restricted cash balances, revenue and expense transactions, receivables and related account balances, inventory purchases, intercompany transactions, and other journal entries.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable functions for assigned businesses, including review of cash application, aged balances, and general ledger coding.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc financial statement analysis, such as preparation of monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statements and reporting variances to prior periods.
- Support operations and non-Finance departments to interpret key financial performance metrics.
- Support the Financial Planning & Analysis team to obtain data for budget and forecasting needs.
- Participate in the execution of the Company's Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program with the Company’s Internal Audit department.
- Assist with the annual external audit, including interaction with and preparation of deliverables for external auditors.
- Assist in various special projects, which may include implementation of new accounting standards, integration of mergers and acquisitions, implementation of new software systems, other technical accounting projects, and regulatory and non-financial reporting requirements.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- 1-3 years of related experience – industry, public accounting, or a combination of public and industry experience. Experience in healthcare industry and with a public company is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements.
- Experience with accounting system software and MS Office Suite, including a strong proficiency with MS Excel.
- Attention to detail. Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize deliverables and work efficiently.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively and professionally through written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic.
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment.
- Comfortable to learn and utilize new technology.
- High degree of ownership for projects, a sense of urgency and strong follow-through.
- Must be positive, friendly and professional.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA