Maintenance Mechanic 2
1120 Heritage Dr, Osage, IA 50461, USA Req #16
Friday, July 22, 2022
General industrial maintenance responsibilities include equipment troubleshooting and repair. Responsible for all types of electrical, mechanical, and other installations, updates, repairs, projects, etc, throughout the company. The ability to troubleshoot quickly is essential. The ability to work daily with changing priorities is required. This person must be a team player with a positive attitude. Responsible for all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and updates throughout the production facility.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyer systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical/electrical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
- Minimum of two (2) years industrial maintenance a Plus but not required
- Understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems.
- Capable of operating hand, power and specialized tools.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Team player and willing to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Job Function Mfg - Maintenance/Building
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, August 1, 2022
- 1120 Heritage Dr, Osage, IA 50461, USA