Production- Assistant Production Foreman
At Chefs Warehouse we are an industry leader in food distribution!
We have a distinct competitive advantage in serving our customers because of our extensive selection of distinctive and hard-to-find specialty and center-of-the-plate food products,
What’s on our menu?
A culture that is full of flavor and inviting! Creating an environment of belonging, where everyone is welcome!
Delivering our best in everything we do
We are committed to high quality food and dedicated to a positive team culture.
Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays
Health, Dental and Medical Benefits
5% above cost for our high-quality food products
Employee discounts for travel and events.
What’s for Dessert?
The icing on the cake….
The safety of our employees is our priority!
WE have created essential guidelines to assure we are following CDC regulations!
Job summary:This individual is the hands-on leader of the production team.The foreman position is a full-time job that requires leadership, organizational skills, communication skills and teaching skills.The foreman need not be HACCP certified but should serve on the HACCP team and be familiar with the requirements of the “SQF Code”.
- To orchestrate the day’s work through the selection of work-orders in coordination with shipping cycle requirements.
- To advise the Production Manager on the training and placement of production personnel.
- To advise the Production Manager on the scheduling of production personnel.
- By example, to set the standard in each department regarding efficiency and safety.
- To enforce the consistent practice of Company GMPs with respect to food safety and worker safety.
- To assign and coordinate all the clean-up duties relative to maintaining the plant’s Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs).
- To file corrective action reports when necessary.
- To establish and implement a corporate culture consistent with the integrity and quality for which Foley Fish is known.
- To learn the Head Buyer’s job function and serve as his back-up during absences due to vacation or illness.
The Chefs' Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- New Bedford, MA, USA