Food and Beverage Assistant Manager - Food Bingo
Much has changed since that time. Today the Sycuan Tribe governs its Reservation, owns and operates a Casino and a Golf Resort, and owns a number of other business ventures in the San Diego Region.
One attribute that remains unchanged, however, is Sycuan's sense of community. Sycuan is more than just a business. Sycuan is a community of people working together toward a common goal. Whether you work in our state-of-the-art Casino, our beautiful Resort, or become a staff member in our Tribal Government division, you will be part of the Sycuan family.
Supervises and oversees Resort Food and Beverage operations and staff, enforces food safety practices, cleanliness, and ensures an exceptional guest dining experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
(Note: Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at the sole discretion of Sycuan Management at any time)
- Maintains efficient operations of the assigned outlet.
- Provides guidance to Food & Beverage Staff
- Ensures responsible alcohol beverage service polices are followed.
- Promotes and Fosters excellent guest service.
- Develops team members and identifies on-going training needs.
- Maintains safe and sanitary food and beverage areas.
- Ensures restaurant equipment and supplies are stocked and clean
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Current Food handlers card
- 1 year food & beverage experience
- 1 year supervisory experience
- 21 years of age
- Culinary degree
- Completion of Sycuan's Supervisory Certificate Program
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with team members and guests
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks and assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language
- Ability to maintain professionalism and composure
- Ability to understand verbal directives and written instructions
- Ability to document and complete office forms
- Ability to maintain filing systems
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to provide guidance to staff
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours at a time
- Ability to carry large serving tray and tray jacks
- Ability to bend, stoop, push and pull
- Ability to appear for work on time
- Ability to routinely lift and carry 35 pounds
- Ability to operate a Point of Sale system
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
Direct: All non-exempt Food and Beverage Team Members
Indirect: All Food & Beverage Team Members
- Pay Type Hourly
- Casino, 5485 Casino Way, El Cajon, California, United States of America