Sr. Compensation Analyst
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Sr. Compensation Analyst do at Swire Coca-Cola?
As a Sr. Compensation Analyst, you will partner with the Compensation Manager to implement and administer various compensation programs across the Swire Coca-Cola USA organization.
- Conduct job analysis, job documentation and job evaluation based on compensation philosophy for new and restructured jobs using market pricing methodologies and tools and maintain compensation structures.
- Consult, advise, and influence field HR staff and hiring managers on pay recommendations for new hires, promotions, and other pay change actions to ensure policy adherence & pay equity
- Lead implementation and administration of software modules to enhance compensation function capability (e.g. base pay structure, job descriptions, incentive plan management)
- Create various compensation analyses of internal and external pay data and recommend actions
- Keeps pulse on compensation competitiveness, current market trends, internal and external pay equity and proposes changes
- Partner with functional leadership to create and implement effective incentive plans.
- Administers domestic relocation program via vendor management and troubleshoots issues with employees and vendor
- Ensure company adheres to regulatory requirements affecting compensation
- Maintain recognition program system
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in HR, Business, Finance, Math, Statistics, or related field
- 5+ years of compensation experience in a multi-state corporate environment with 1,000+ FTE
- Demonstrated experience in conducting job analysis and evaluation
- Experience with market pricing and market-based pay structures
- Demonstrated experience influencing hiring managers and business leaders on compensation matters
- Advanced Excel Knowledge - Comfortable with daily use of charts, VLOOKUP, and pivot tables required (index, match, and macros highly preferred)
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- HRIS experience. SAP/Ceridian preferred
- CCP or GRP coursework preferred
- Sales compensation experience is preferred
- Incentive design experience preferred
- Ability to tell a meaningful story from analyzed data
- Ability to package analysis in a coherent manner with a business perspective
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data confidentially
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to effectively analyze data, create models, reports, and metrics
- Can-do Will-do attitude
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Customer focus
- Continuous improvement mentality
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Draper, UT, USA