Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
- Conducting comprehensive assessments and individual treatment plans within established timeframes.
- Facilitating psycho-educational and process groups as defined by the curriculum.
- Providing individual counseling according to timeframes established per program and documenting each session according to policies and procedures.
- Maintaining clinical records in accordance with contractual and Spectrum standards.
- Serving as a role model/mentor for program participants while maintaining professional boundaries and addressing participant issues, concerns, and inappropriate behaviors promptly and in accordance with Spectrum’s clinical design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Human Services field is required.
- State certification as a Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC) in the state of Virginia or similar certification/license recognized by the Virginia Board of Professional Counselors is required within two (2) years of signing job description.
- Experience working in Therapeutic Community model programs is a plus.
- Experience working within a correctional or secure environment is a plus.
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative, appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or religious exemption.
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k with company reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Counselor
- Job Function Counselor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- Chesterfield, VA, USA