Recovery Specialist (2nd shift)
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
*$3,000 bonus for new hires!* (This bonus is paid out quarterly installments)
Location: Westborough, MA - Inpatient NERC (New England Recovery Center) Residential Program
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday/Sunday-Thursday schedules available from 3:00pm-11:30pm.
Pay rate: $16.00/per hour
The Recovery Specialist is responsible for:
- Maintaining a safe environment at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitating the movement of clients around the building and grounds in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Providing transportation for clients and in support of program operations using the program vehicle when needed.
- Conducting alcohol and drug screens on clients using an approach that demonstrates respect and dignity for the clients.
- Assisting with admission and discharge procedures as required.
- Overseeing the clients' general housekeeping chores with participation in light housekeeping as needed, ensuring that the units remain clean and orderly.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred, not required.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Must have basic ability in use of computers to be able make entries and utilize electronic health records.
Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative, appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or religious exemption.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- $1500 tuition reimbursement limit
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Direct Care
- Job Function Direct Care I
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.00
- Westborough, MA, USA