Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
*$5,000 sign on bonus for new hires!* (This bonus is paid out in quarterly installments)
Location: Inpatient Project Turnabout Program – Weymouth, MA. (This is an all-male program.)
Schedule: Staff can make their own schedule consisting of 3 work days per week, 8 hours a day.
Pay rate: $17.00/per hour
The Counselor is responsible for:
- Providing individual and group clinical services and case management for clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnoses issues.
- Developing, implementing, and revising individual treatment plans for assigned clients.
- Completing and documenting all required assessments, treatment plans and transition plans, including clinical progress documentation and billing paperwork in established required time frames.
- Providing group treatment to clients using Spectrum curriculum and following group facilitation protocol as trained.
- Referring clients to appropriate services in the community as necessary.
- Assisting with crisis management and other emergencies as needed.
- Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year supervised counseling experience in substance abuse treatment or a closely related field.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Must display use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative, appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or religious exemption.
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Counselor
- Job Function Counselor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Westborough, MA, USA