Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Location: Haverhill, MA - Outpatient Treatment Program. Must be able to work in Framingham, Haverhill, Saugus, Weymouth, and Waltham locations
Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays, 5:30 am-2:00 pm
Pay rate: $27.50 (LPN), $29.50 (RN). + shift differential.
The Outpatient Nurse is responsible for:
- Administering medication to clients as outlined in medication administration policy.
- The control, counting and appropriate documentation of onsite medication.
- Educating clients on use, purpose, side effects, and other information relating to medication assisted treatment.
- Verifying medication orders with the physician and transcribes physician’s orders.
- Assisting in the admission process and documents substance use diagnosis as required.
- Must be a MA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred.
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative, appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or religious exemption.
- 401k with company contribution
- Paid time off
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family LPN
- Job Function LPN
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $27.50
- Max Hiring Rate $29.50
- Haverhill, MA, USA