Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
- Utilizing effective, dignified, empowering and creative engagement strategies to ensure Enrollees are at the center and lead in their BHCP services.
- Conducting outreach and engagement activities with Assigned Enrollees and engage them in enrolling in the BHCP program.
- Completing comprehensive assessment in a collaborative manner with Engaging Enrollees, under the supervision of the Clinical Care Manager, and with input from Care Team members and other stakeholders. Conducting annual re-assessments.
- Developing a person-centered treatment plan with each Engaged Enrollee, under the supervision of the Clinical Care Manager, and with input from Care Team members and other stakeholders.
- Updating the treatment plan according to required timeframes.
- Developing advanced directives, acute care plans, and/or crisis plans with Engaged Enrollees as needed.
- Working with Engaged Enrollees to assemble Care Teams and facilitate all communication and coordination with the team.
- Supporting Engaged Enrollees during care transitions including attendance at discharge planning meetings, face to face meetings post discharge, ensuring linkages with all needed services and supports, and facilitating Enrollee participation in those services.
- Assisting the RN with medication reconciliation functions as required, such as information collection.
- Providing health and wellness coaching to Engaged Enrollees and assist them identifying and utilizing health and wellness supports in the community.
- Connecting Engaged Enrollees to all needed services and supports including those that address social needs that affect health. Facilitate ongoing connection.
- Collaborating with existing providers, Care Team members, state agency staff, and all other stakeholders and delivers CP supports and activities in accordance with Enrollee’s person centered treatment plan.
- Meeting expectations related to supporting the programmatically required number of Enrollees which may vary over time.
- Demonstrating a proactive commitment to maintaining effective communication with staff, Enrollees, Care Team members and other collaterals, and other internal and external stakeholders and customers. Promoting strong working relationships and excellent customer service.
- Complete required trainings and other professional development activities
- Participating in BHCP team meetings and each Engaged Enrollee’s Care Team to ensure effective communication among all disciplines and stakeholders involved in the person’s care.
- Identifying community resources and develop natural supports for client.
- Attending and actively participate in all required training.
- Learning all BHCP policies, procedures, protocols, plans and evidence based practices and deliver CP supports and activities in compliance with them.
- Attending and actively participating in supervision and staff meetings.
- Consulting with Clinical Care Managers, RNs and other CP Team members as needed around clinical, medical and other matters.
- Providing on-call coverage, as needed.
- Ensuring that all clients are treated with dignity and respect in accordance with BHPMW’s Human Rights Policy.
- BA/BS degree in a field related to human services with a minimum of 1 year of experience or High School diploma/GED with a minimum of 3 years of experience working with adults in a community-based and/or medical settings.
- Must attend annual mandatory in-service and education programs.
- Spanish speaking is preferred but not required.
- Strong Computer skills proficiency in contemporary Windows operating systems and Windows office suites with an emphasis on Word and Excel; ability to learn new systems; experience entering and working with data; and comfort and experience using mobile technologies.
- Ability to openly address and acknowledge issues of substance use and mental illness.
- Knowledge regarding psychiatric rehab and/or substance use and understanding of recovery model.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Strongly prefer that a candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
- Must hold a valid drivers’ license. Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport members.
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative, appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or religious exemption.
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts of wide array of services/entertainment
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Case Worker
- Job Function Case Worker
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $19.44
- Worcester, MA, USA