Recovery Specialist (Per Diem)
*$3,000 bonus for new hires!* (This bonus is paid out in quarterly installments)
Location: Weymouth, MA - Inpatient Project Turnabout Program. There is the expectation to work at our Inpatient ATS (Acute Treatment Services) and CSS (Clinical Stabilization Services) programs as well.
Schedule: Per Diem
Pay rate: $18.00/per hour
The Recovery Specialist is responsible for:
- Maintaining a safe environment at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitating the movement of clients around the building and grounds in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Providing transportation for clients and in support of program operations using the program vehicle when needed.
- Conducting alcohol and drug screens on clients using an approach that demonstrates respect and dignity for the clients.
- Assisting with admission and discharge procedures as required.
- Overseeing the clients' general housekeeping chores with participation in light housekeeping as needed, ensuring that the units remain clean and orderly.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred, not required.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Must have basic ability in use of computers to be able make entries and utilize electronic health records.
Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative, appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or religious exemption.
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We’re looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Direct Care
- Job Function Direct Care I
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Required Education High School
- Weymouth, MA, USA