Warehouse Supervisor 2nd Shift
Solution One Industries has opportunities across the US to continue your service to our Nation through government contracting employment. Veterans with and without security clearances are encouraged to apply.
We offer paid holidays, paid time off, numerous health and welfare benefits, retirement plans, and opportunities for career development and advancement and tuition programs.
You can find more information about our services and our company: www.1soi.com .
For opportunities in your area, check out our Careers page at www.1soi.com/careers .
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements.
Warehouse Supervisor 2nd Shift
Areas of Responsibility:
This logistics support includes storage, movement, distribution, maintenance, evaluation, and disposal of material for multiple warehouses at the Depot level for a Department of the Army end item user/ customer/s. Responsible for Supervision of employees performing duties in one or more work centers within multiple warehouses.
- Responsible for developing daily / weekly / monthly work schedules for alI subordinate employees in coordination with a Site Manager.
- Responsible for the achievement of all Performance Requirements Summary (PRS) areas metrics for assigned work centers: Receiving Transaction accuracy rate; Turn-in; Shipping and Transportation; Dock to Stock; Inventory Accuracy rate.
- Responsible for Supervision of assigned work force IAW Site Manager daily / weekly priorities for one or more of the following functional areas: Receiving / Turnins; Storage / Picking; Kitting; Shipping; Property Admin.; Disposition; and Inventory Compliance.
- Responsible for conducting random sampling of all PRS areas within all work centers (to ensure quality standards and performance.
- Has “stop work authority’ if a safety or potential safety situation occurs.
- Responsible for ensuring employees perform daily / weekly timesheet entries via web-based system.
- Responsible for enforcing work standards, company policies, safety, compliance with OSHA, Environmental requirements and proper PPE wear throughout the workplace and work centers.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance (QA) Checks; individual employee processes to include data entry and use of Information Management Systems GOLDesp; and Enterprise Planning System (EFP) Job scope.
- Reports to a Site Manager daily.
KNOWLEDGE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated experience with Inventory Management Systems (IMS)
- Preferred- experience Inventory IMS GOLDesp and the Enterprise Planning system (EFP) Job scope.
- Knowledge/experience with (DoD) supply chain processes
- Knowledge/ experience with (DoD) MHE / Transportation
- Knowledge / experience with (DoD) Hazmat
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction
- Two years’ experience as supervisor within a supply chain operation
- Must have ability to obtain “Secret” Clearance
- CBA experience (preferred)
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Uses computers, office equipment, and forklifts. (This list is not conclusive) Protective Personal Equipment (PPE) devices are required.
Dirt, dust, and grease may be present. Duties may involve working in the out of doors with a
potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions.
Work requires standing, climbing, bending, and occasionally working in cramped and
awkward positions. Employee stands for long periods. Occasionally assists lifting and
carrying equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT:
Bachelor’s Degree or higher; and or minimum 2 years’ experience multi-warehouse / Depot Supervisor for Federal / DoD agency. 5 years of experience multi-warehouse / Depot Supervisor for Federal / DoD agency may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Forklift, MHE, obtain / possess current license.
SCHEDULE: Primary Work Schedule Monday thru Friday 0700am – 3:30pm; potential shifts 3:00 – 11:30 pm; 11:00PM – 7:30 am.
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance, such as hospitalization and critical care
- Retirement plans with discretionary company match
- Company paid basic life, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition plans
Solution One is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Solution One is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws.
Solution One maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Solution One is an E-Verify Employer.
Solution One Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Lexington, KY, USA