Facility Maintenance Supervisor- Cannon AFB, NM
Solution One Industries has opportunities across the US to continue your service to our Nation through government contracting employment. Veterans with and without security clearances are encouraged to apply.
We offer paid holidays, paid time off, numerous health and welfare benefits, retirement plans, and opportunities for career development an advancement and tuition programs.
You can find more information about our services and our company: www.1soi.com.
For opportunities in your area, check out our Careers page at www.1soi.com/careers .
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements.
Location: Cannon AF Base, New Mexico
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Lead and supervise a team of craft personnel, to provide preventative maintenance of facility systems and equipment, continuous service of mechanical, utility, and safety systems, and ensure maintenance services to meet or exceed contract performance. Reports to a Corporate Program Manager on a daily / weekly basis. Leads a skilled workforce team responsible for reading, interpreting technical diagrams, blueprints, to install, replace, erect, operative, troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance and repair on actuators, belts, blowers, circuit breakers, contactors, control systems (conventional and electronic), control wiring, electric, electronic and manual gates, electric, electronic and manual roll-up doors, fan assemblies, grounding systems, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, HVAC filters, lighting systems (including area, room, emergency and exit lighting), lightning protection systems, low voltage (below 600 VAC) transformers, minor groundwork involving heavy equipment, minor structural, electrical, HVAC or plumbing demolition, motor controllers , motors, pipework and fittings, plumbing fixtures for water and drainage systems, pumps, relays, sensors, structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, drywall, wallboard and metal, switches up to 600 VAC, and thermostats.
- Program Management and leadership responsibilities, including:
- Primary POC for work task assignment and contractor performance in coordination with the COR and Facility Managers.
- Employee training and certification.
- Quality control and continuous improvement.
- Efficient execution of a scheduled and preventative maintenance plan.
- Ensure a safe, secure, compliant, and positive work environment.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Implementation and execution of a customer-oriented service request system, including emergency and routine actions.
- Operation, Maintenance, Repairs
- Energy and Environmental Management Support.
- Inspections, Tests and Certifications in accordance with manufacturer’s, Federal, Agency, Facility, State and Local regulations.
- Emergency Management Support.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management per OHSA and local regulatory guidelines.
Minimum Five (5) years of demonstrated experience (within the past ten (10) years) in management and supervision of Department of Defense (DoD), government and or commercial facility maintenance operations.
Minimum of State certified and / or licensed journeyman in one or more of trades (Electrician, Plumber, HVAC Technician). Associate or bachelor’s degree in facilities management or a related field from an accredited source is a plus.
Advanced Knowledge of:
- Building/facility systems
- Facilities maintenance, principles, and practices
- Applicable Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, codes, and statutes
- Budgeting principles and practices
- Project management principles
- Preventative maintenance principles and practices
- Continuous Quality Improvement Principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak with all levels of employees, customers, vendors, and team members.
- Great time management, organization, and prioritization abilities.
- Keen attention to detail and efficient problem-solving skills.
Solution One is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Solution One is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws.
Solution One maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Solution One is an E-Verify Employer.
Solution One Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cannon AFB, NM, USA