Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Fluid Transportation
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Tidal’s Trucking Supervisor ensures the correct, timely and safe delivery of oilfield fluids, fresh water, salt
water products and specialty loads via tractor-trailer/tanker assigned to customer locations.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Assist in drivers needs to complete their job functions.
- First response for any and all problems on location.
- Tailgate meetings for their shift.
- Shift management of trucks and drivers.
- Management of Mechanics to assist in scheduling PM's repairs, etc.
- Dispatching as needed as changes throughout the day happens.
- On the fly road call fixes coordinated with mechanics and Yard Manger.
- Daily management of E-logs and hours of service to fulfill scheduling requirements for the week.
- Scheduling to meet customer needs.
- Daily multiple updates to the Yard manger on shift activities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High degree of business acumen, good decision making skills, strong problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, professional demeanor, exceptional leadership skills.
- Bright, conceptual and quick, with the ability to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and usable ideas.
- Knowledge of natural gas/pipeline industry operations; energy operations and maintenance services.
- High-energy individual who is motivated to excel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to lead by example.
- Uncompromising integrity and honesty.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential drivers.
- Ability to use computer terminal to input data and process information.
- Flexibility to changing situations in the working environment.
- Ability to read instruments gauges, devices, etc., perform math calculations and complete proper paperwork.
- Can read and interpret documents (instructions, handbooks, operating, maintenance and procedural manuals).
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form by the Yard Manger.
- Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with others, to understand highway traffic signs and signals, to respond to official inquiries and to make entries on reports and records.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to use and educate Electronic Logging Device and computer terminal to input required data.
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 100 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Tidal Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is Tidal’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Tidal requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.#SelectFamily
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cambridge, OH 43725, USA