Jr Oracle Developer
This position is entry level with some IT Internship experience in any programing language. Great opportunity to work with the business analysts and development team to develop, maintain and support the Oracle EBS R12 applications with a focus on Order to Cash and Procure to Pay modules. The person in this role may assist with the preparation of detailed specifications from which programs will be written, development, documentation, testing, implementation and support of extensions and sustainment of the Oracle EBS applications.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Willing to learn Oracle technical tools such as SQL Developer, Reports, OAF, Oracle APEX, PL/SQL to develop solutions to support the business and to enhance functionality based on business requirements
- Work closely with the business and others in IT to develop new solutions and extend the functionality of EBS
- Opportunity to learn Oracle APEX to build dashboards for business needs.
- Coordinate, analyze, design and development of reports, interfaces, conversions and extensions.
- Work with Business Analysts and IT counterparts to systematically analyze, cleanse, and maintain ERP data and current production issues.
- Help maintain interfaces from third party systems for import/export into/from Oracle EBS R12
- Understand and implement technical configuration changes to E-Business Suite modules.
Key competencies for this position include:
- Being able to adapt to new technologies and techniques.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Must be a resourceful and innovative problem solver.
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate well with other members of the IT department.
- Excellent Team Player
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree
- 0-1 years of experience as Intern in IT with any programming language.
- Willing to learn Oracle programing tools.
- Prefer Wooster, Ohio or Cleveland/Akron area candidates.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA