Mid-Ohio Aviation is seeking qualified applicants to fill a Captain role on our two Citation Excel aircraft. All flights are conducted under Part 91 for the parent organization and originate out of the Wayne County Airport. The Captain is directly responsible for the safe conduct of all flights to which they are assigned.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Serve as Captain (or SIC when assigned) on company aircraft.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and foreign regulations as well as the policies and procedures set forth in the Mid-Ohio Aviation Flight Operations Manual.
- Active participation in the Safety Management System.
- Completion of administrative duties or projects when assigned by the Aviation Department Manager or the Chief Pilot.
- Provide excellent customer service to all company associates and guests.
- Studies and maintains thorough knowledge of FAA Regulations, aircraft systems and operating manuals.
- Pilots average 300-350 hours per year, 2 to 4 RON’s per month and 10 to 13 days of duty per month.
This position requires:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Licenses: Airline Transport Pilot with Multi Engine Land, Instrument; FAA First or Second Class Medical; Valid Passport..
- Experience: 3000 hours total time (minimum); 500 hours multi engine; 250 hours in Jet aircraft; A type rating is desirable, CE560XL type rating preferred.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Smithville, OH 44677, USA