Aspen Racquet Club Assistant Office Manager
The Aspen Racquet Club is a new, state of the art tennis club in Wooster, OH, which opened its doors for business in January 2018. The club features six cushioned indoor tennis courts, well-appointed locker rooms, a pro-shop, and a mezzanine level observation deck as well as a fitness center. In addition to tennis, the club offers pickleball, pop tennis, table tennis, yoga and other fitness classes.
The Assistant Office Manager is a full or part time employee reporting to the Office Manager and will help oversee the general administrative functions and activities of the Aspen Racquet Club.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
As an integral part of the member services team, the Assistant Office Manager will be friendly and attentive professional who strives to delight our members and guests by:
- Overseeing the daily work activities of the Aspen Racquet Club desk
- Assisting with program registration, payment processing, and scheduling club services
- Helping with the pro-shop management; maintains pro-shop inventory; coordinates with Director of Tennis to stock pro-shop appropriately
- Handling check-ins, addressing questions and resolving customer issues appropriately
- Reviewing court activity, customers’ statements and accounts; addresses billing issues and maintains customer records, payment on file
- Marketing and promoting club programs, leagues, and events
- Assisting Director of Tennis or other teaching professionals as needed
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the facility to contribute to an exceptional facility experience; maintaining inventory of office and cleaning supplies; ordering new supplies as needed
- Ensuring club policies are followed by members, guests, and staff
- Facilitating maintenance of office equipment including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs
- Coordinating invoice collection, bank deposits and oversees petty cash fund
- Performing other duties as assigned
This position requires:High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred. Some knowledge of a tennis club or other sporting facility. Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, excellent people and time management skills, and knowledge of office management procedures.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA