Western Region Geomembrane Sales Rep
The Western Region Geomembrane Sales Rep is responsible for specified sales of geomembrane products in the Western U.S. and Canada. This position will develop and deliver technical arguments to key decision makers, including but not limited to: 3rd party consulting engineers, facility owners, staff engineers and regulatory technical staff, for ultimate sale of Seaman Geomembrane products. The Western Region Geomembrane Sales Rep will work to grow our customer base and sales, while also maintaining existing relationships with current customers (spec fabricators and system customers).
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Meets annual sales and profitability objectives by calling on engineers, finding new potential projects, cold calls, etc. to obtain specification sales
- Compiles lists of prospective geomembrane customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources
- Travels throughout assigned territory to engage new and prospective customers to gain specifications and educate decision makers
- Delivers proposals to Engineering Firms, Owners, Contractors, and Fabricators as necessary to win business
- Maintains data in CRM (Salesforce)
- Utilizes industry associations, seminars, and tradeshows as a means of providing educational/ promotional content and developing industry network
- Engages company resources as needed to aid customers
- Writes and presents technical papers to educate the marketplace about Seaman Geomembrane products
This position requires:Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Civil or Environmental Engineering and 5 years related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Competent in a broad range of Civil Engineering topics. Experience in technical marketing/sales in Civil Engineering field. Some knowledge of geosynthetics (geomembranes in particular) preferred.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- California, USA
- Oregon, USA
- Washington, USA