FiberTite Direct Sales Houston
The FiberTite Direct Sales Representative is responsible for direct sales of FiberTite Roofing in Southern Texas (Houston area). This position interacts directly with the FiberTite Roofing customer base including roofing consultants, contractors, architects, suppliers and building owners. This dynamic role has the primary responsibility of value selling and providing unprecedented customer service on behalf of Seaman Corporation. The successful candidate in this role embraces a “whatever it takes” approach to managing the territory, taking accountability for results and how they impact the broader company goals and continuously works to increase technical knowledge in the roofing industry.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Drive the IMPACT Sales Process to meet annual sales and profitability objectives.
- Conduct influential sales presentations to owners, roofing consultants, contractors and architects throughout assigned territory; maintain key relationships, negotiate, and closes deals.
- Uses technical roofing knowledge and understanding of codes/approvals to offer roofing solutions to building owners, roofing consultants, contractors and architects throughout assigned territory.
- Work with National Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager to review market conditions and determine customer needs, price schedules, and returns and allowances. Quote prices and credit terms and prepare and expedite sales orders.
- Partner with the Technical Representative Department resources effectively by planning, coordinating job requirements and communicating to tech reps and customers on a timely basis.
- Develop reliable and timely sales forecasts.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Analyze and control expenditures of territory to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Research, analyze, and share market intelligence information on new products and current product modifications to Innovation and Technology team.
- Extrovert personality that proactively prospects for new opportunities, projects and customers to keep sales pipeline full.
- Utilize Seaman 360™ to track prospects, contacts, forecast, quotations, opportunities, etc.
- Assist in coordinating the annual customer service survey, share feedback and use feedback to improve individual and team results.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires:Bachelor's degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or a related degree with 3- 5 years related experience in roofing industry or related building products industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Houston, TX, USA