FiberTite CARE Specialist
Ensure that FiberTite customers receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence, and coordinating with other functions as required. Responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding Seaman Corporation’s products or services. Determines best method to resolve complex customer service problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to organizational policies. Coordinates information to resolve problems. Informs customers of procedures or resolution of problem. Follows up to ensure customer satisfaction. Makes periodic calls to existing customers to determine satisfaction with the organization, products, or services.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Answers phone and electronic inquiries from Customers and Regional Sales Managers/Reps.
- Processes purchase orders from customers
- Enters and verifies orders
- Clarify order details
- Set up new customers in order management system
- Enter order in order management system
- Check stock levels
- Coordinate with manufacturing/vendor scheduling as necessary
- Advise customers on product availability
- Communicates any changes in delivery dates or other changes to the customer and the Regional Sales Rep.; Work with internal and external Seaman Corp team to provide superior service to customer base.
- Supports the FiberTite outside sales force and collaborates frequently with them.
- Monitors status of all open orders to ensure timely delivery and provides customer service regarding order status and logistics issues.
- Communicates with Credit Manager to resolve credit hold issues.
- Processes Debit/Credit memos, quality or complaint issues, color matching requests.
This position requires:College degree preferred or 3 years minimum customer service experience with technical products and a proven track record. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Oracle or other ERP experience preferred.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA